4.21.2010

Dirty dogs!

Best part of Jeonju? Street dogs. I know I mentioned this last post, but seriously, I am in love with these dogs! They're cute, they're friendly, there's tons of them...one downfall: they're super dirty. But I guess I would be too if I was abandoned or ran away or whatever and was wandering around the streets all day! It doesn't really prevent me from wanting to take them home, give them a good ol' spray down in our "shower room" and love them FOREVER! Dogs of Jeonju, you are not safe from my endless dog love! It will be truly shocking, I think, if I don't come home with a new furry friend in tow.

Aside from the fact that I'm probably gonna get fleas or worms, the only downside of this is the fact that I think I may be freaking people out with my interest in these grubby fellahs! This morning when we went to E-mart again, I was WAY TOO interested in the group of extremely grungy looking K-9s hanging out outside this auto shop...everyone kind of wanted to move things along, but I had to fight myself not to run on over there and get my pet on! I mean, seriously people, there were five friendly dogs just sitting there waiting for me to come and love them! I asked the teacher we were with who'd been here a while if they were nice or not and she said they always seem pretty friendly, and no one here is afraid of them or anything...I think that definitely bodes well for my dog adoption plan...you know, they won't like bite off my face or anything, so that's positive right?

I LOVE DOGS! (even if they're filthy, full of lice and potentially rabid, I still LOVE them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment